1. Responsibilities and contact details
The data controller, i.e. the person responsible for processing your personal data, is held jaguttis Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten mbB (held jaguttis), Hansaring 77, 50670 Cologne, Germany, Email: office(at)heldjaguttis.com, Phone: +49 (0)221 – 9140888 (0), Fax: +49 (0)221 – 9140888 (9). Our data protection officer who has been appointed for our lawyers is available by email at office(at)heldjaguttis.com.
2. Processing of personal data during your visit to our website
When you visit our website www.heldjaguttis.com for information about our law firm and our expertise, we will only collect those personal data in log files that your browser communicates to our server. This includes the the IP address of the computer you are using, the date and duration of your visit, the web page you are visiting us from, the web pages you are visiting, the web browser, the operating system being used and the domain name of your internet service provider. We require this information for technical purposes so that we can display our website to you and are able to guarantee its stability and safety. The legal basis is stipulated in Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). In this context, the data is analysed only for statistical purposes and only in a pseudonymised form. We will not disclose such data to third parties.
3. Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We only pass on your personal data to third parties, if
- you have given your express consent to this pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a German Data Protection Ordinance (DSGVO),
- the disclosure according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on data pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO necessary for the execution of contractual relationships with you.
5. Analyse-Tools/Tracking Tools
The tracking measures described below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure that our website is designed in line with requirements and continuously optimised. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures in order to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for you for the purpose of optimising our offer. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc., for the purpose of designing and continuously optimizing our pages to meet your needs. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter referred to as “Google”). In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies (see section 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- browser type/version,
- operating system used,
- referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of the server request,
6. Your rights
You have the right
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, unless it has been collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to demand the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without delay;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or you have lodged an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another responsible person;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. The consequence of this is that we may not continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. Generally, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or of our office.
7. Right to object
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for doing so which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation. If you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal or objection, simply send an e-mail to office(at)heldjaguttis.com.
8. Data security
We use certain technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties.
9. Amendments to this data protection information
This English version of the data protection information is the current version and dates January 2019. Further development of our website as well as changes of data protection requirements may require an amendment of this data protection information. You can access and print the respective updated data protection information at any time from our website at https://heldjaguttis.com/de/datenschutz/. Please note that only the German version of this data protection information (https://heldjaguttis.com/de/datenschutz/) is legally binding.